In order for businesses to be considered for an award you need to enter the awards. A few minutes of your time and a simple form is all that stands between you and a huge boost to your business. Here’s why you should enter…
- Over 200 local businesses will be attending the event
- Fantastic networking opportunity
- Huge PR boost for your business if your a winner or runner up
- Its free to enter the awards
- We’ll help you submit your entry
Throughout the next 2 weeks, representatives of the Awards Committee will be urging businesses to get their entries in before the deadline on the 31st March 2014. If you prefer to submit your entry on paper then information packs can be obtained from the KTCA Offices on North Street.
If you require any assistance with your entry then please feel free to pop into the Airedale Enterprise Services offices. They will be more than happy to help you with your entry.