We are delighted to announce that the headline sponsor for the Keighley Business Awards 2015 is the ‘Keighley Town Centre Association’. Its great to see them at the forefront of this years awards after supporting it behind the scenes since it’s inception.
Keighley Town Centre Association was launched in April 2005. It is a public/private partnership and has among its members Bradford District Council, Keighley Town Council and representatives from business and community organisations in and around the Keighley area.
Their members receive a wide range of benefits through inter-trading and membership is continuing to grow with over 200 organisations enjoying the advantages of being involved.
Their key objectives are:
- to provide a unified and value-added approach to Town Centre initiatives
- to be the leading lobby group for members and Keighley Town Centre
- to maintain a package of member benefits
- to make Keighley a safer and more attractive place to visit
- to mount promotional activity to attract visitors to, and build footfall in, Keighley Town Centre
For further information on KTCA please visit their website www.ktca.co.uk.